Finding a healthy meal on the streets of Toronto may seem difficult, but living at 66 Isabella gives you great access to some of the best and healthiest restaurants in the city.
When you're on the go and want to eat something quick and healthy, stop at Freshii on Wellesley Street East, just five minutes from home. The menu is nutrition led, meaning you'll find great food that fills you up. Their menu also changes every few months to follow new healthy food trends. Order online or through their app to skip the lineup.
Ordering in can be tricky when you're trying to stick to healthy meals. Luckily, the Church and Wellesley neighbourhood has plenty of great restaurants that serve filling, healthy meals that can be delivered right to your door.
- Farm'r: This farm to table restaurant serves up take-out and delivery meals. It also accommodates vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo/keto, and other special diets.
- Kupfert & Kim: This quick serve restaurant uses only the freshest ingredients for their minimally-processed foods. You can feel good about what you eat here because there are no empty calories and plenty of protein, carbs, and fibre.
- Live Organic Food: Live Organic Food serves delicious soups, salads, burritos, burgers, wraps, and more with no preservatives, gluten, or animal products. Delivery is available through Uber Eats.
Spice up your healthy diet with Fast Fresh Foods on Yonge Street. This fast food joint puts a fun spin on healthy eating with their completely customizable menu of salads and sandwiches. Make your meal nutritious and delicious by including all your favourite ingredients.
For a tasty dine-in option, District Eatery and Craft Cocktails on King Street West offers clean eating at its best. There are loads of hearty, healthy dishes with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
When you crave food truck sustenance, enjoy a healthy spin with these Toronto favourites:
- Queen Arepa: Serving hand crafted and freshly grilled gluten-free menu options including chicken filled sweet corn crepes.
- Get Skewered: Putting the flavour in healthy dishes with all the best skewers, kabobs, and salads. Use their Twitter account to find out where they're currently parked.
- Humber Food Trucks: Offering a variety of healthy options from salads, smoothies, entrees, and even desserts.